Thursday, July 10, 2014

Kim Kardashian's Mouth Wasn't Made For Talking


Some people truly don’t deserve all they have. 

 


Exhibit A:  Anyone named Kardashian.  Less of a family and more of a Reality TV Whorehouse the stupid just oozes out of them.  Recently Kim was seen pushing Baby Stupid Name around in a stroller while showing the inside half of her rack in a ridiculous tit baring ensemble that one would put on before putting a couple glow sticks and some Molly in their clutch.  Being Kim K, people noticed, took pictures and commented.  And one of those comments for some reason came from Pespi CEO Indra Nooyi‘s.  She just said you can’t have it all when you’re a mother.

 

Being a complete out of touch moron who has zero appreciation for how cake her life really is, Kim felt compelled to comment.  So this week I thought it’s be fun to break down Kim’s “comeback” to what she interpreted as criticism.


“I mean, I think
 

I know right?
 

that’s just not really like a positive outlook and for me, like my mom kind of taught us girls that we could have it all. 
 

As long as she get’s 10%
 

You know, she works hard.
 

Since when is agreeing to whore your daughter out to foreign tyrant billionaires hard work?


She taught us that if you work hard, it’s just all about prioritizing and I think that, yeah, it could get tough and after you have a baby, there are so many times when I just didn’t want to get up and work


You can’t be serious.  Work?


on something and I just wanted to be home with my baby,




You know… what’s his name.  Oh that’s right.  He’s a girl.  Anyway…

 

but, you know, for me, and I think I can speak for my sisters, it makes us feel good when we are out working and we can provide something for our friends and products that, you know, we can’t find that we really want.


Like a morning after pill that is also a handbag


And it just makes you feel productive. So if anyone really feels like they can’t do it all, I feel like it’s a little bit discouraging to say that, even if I couldn’t and it wasn’t possible, I would try. And I would, you know, try my best to do it all."


Your Nanny’s know your full term abortion better than you. 
 

Dear Kim.  You need to shut up.  Your mouth wasn’t made for talking. 
 
Sincerely, Snark At The Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment